Bigger Text Smaller Text Print Email Email Share
United States
General DiscussionGeneral Discussion

Love the Lord the Father of Israel Our Yahweh

Hello. My name is Robert Michael Becker. I am 36 years of age, and I am a mystic. The Lord sang to me and manifest himself to me on his throne. The Lord also spoke directly to the prophet Ezekiel, yet the Lord's people are not using us to bless and prosper Israel. My desire is to be used to bless and prosper Israel. The Book of Ezekiel gives Israel boundaries and a temple. We should establish Israel as the reality the Lord the Father of Israel desires Israel to be. Israel is fighting for survival and should use the prophets' writings to empower allies and convert opponents. The Lord sang to me before he manifest himself to me on his throne. Thus sang the Lord: "Son of Man, don't you know you are my treasure? One day all my enemies will be deceased! At that time, men on Earth will prosper, and society will live in peace. Son of Man, go and tell the people, the marijuana, coca, and opiates are from me! I do not want my people to abuse them, but I want my people to party." The Lord instructed me to go, and this is me going. After the Lord sang to me and before he was manifest on his throne above an airplane I was flying in going from Salt Lake City to New York City, I saw a giant snake in my mind's eye. The giant snake rapped the rap "I have waited from the beginning for this day. I am the Dragon, not the Devil, Lucifer is not me. Lucifer was my best friend, but now I count him as an enemy. I am thee ancient one created before time began, and I take as a disciple Elijah Don Quickwit, thee grandson of man. In absolute darkness Lucifer cannot stand, he forgets who he is and acts like a madman. I would go as far as to burn in Hell for all eternity, to see the will be done of the being that created me. I am the Dragon; you should believe me." The Lord on his throne appeared to be a plain humanoid spirit of hallowed light. I saw a dark ribbon of light to the right, and when I looked down I saw a galaxy, then galaxies lined up like cornrows four dimensionally. I heard "That is for worshiping me" after I saw the vision. I bow down in submission to and approval of the Lord with the invocation and affirmation I Am! I am on my forehead, palms, and knees twice a day and invoke I Am as an affirmation of my submission and an invocation of his presence. I believe the Lord is a sure foundation and a weapon of offense. I believe Israel should use the Book of Ezekiel as empowerment to obtain the boundaries and temple of the Book of Ezekiel. I do not understand why the current world leaders that are allies with Israel are not saying "Love the Lord" or "Israel should have the boundaries and temple of the Book of Ezekiel" but I have submitted this letter desiring the world's leaders to say those things. I do not speak Hebrew. I am a mystic. I see a face of faces of spirits in light and color. The Lord sang to me! Please humble yourself, pray, and seek the face of the Lord. I desire to guide animators to create what I have seen electronically. I used google translate to translate this to Hebrew. Love the Lord the Father of Israel the Rock. Please feature me on the News. אני לא מדבר עברית. אני מיסטיקן. אני רואה פנים של פרצופים של רוחות באור ובצבע. ה' שר לי, אנא השפיל את עצמך, התפלל וחפש את פני ה'. אני רוצה להדריך אנימטורים ליצור את מה שראיתי באופן אלקטרוני. השתמשתי בגוגל תרגום כדי לתרגם את זה לעברית. אהבו את ה' אבי ישראל הסלע. אנא הציגו אותי בחדשות. The Lord bless and prosper Israel. I love the Lord I have been given knowledge of how to create clean and renewable energy. I seek attention from the powerful to bless and prosper Israel and to make life a party for all humanity. I love the Lord no eye has seen no ear has heard nor has it entered into the hearts of man the things the Lord prepared for me.
0 0
Share facebook share twitter share Email whatsapp share
Loading   (Post a comment)
Order: Order by DateDate Order by RatingRating Order by PopularityPopularity