1. The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
B. Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
1. Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2. Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
3. Information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our website;
4. Information that you enter when you create a profile on our website—for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, sexual orientation, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details;
5. Information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
6. Information that you enter while using the services on our website;
7. Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
8. Information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details;
9. Information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
10. Information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
11. Any other personal information that you send to us.
C. Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following, but not exclusively:
1. Administering our website and business;
2. Personalizing our website for you;
3. Enabling your use of the services available on our website;
4. Sending you goods purchased through our website;
5. Supplying services purchased through our website;
6. Sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
7. Sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
8. Sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
9. Sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
10. Sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
11. Providing third parties with statistical information about our users;
12. Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
13. keeping our website secure and prevent fraud;
14. Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service);
15. Other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we may publish it.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
D. Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information in the following cases, but not exclusively:
1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
3. In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
4. To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
5. To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
E. International data transfers
1. Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
2. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
3. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section E.
F. Security of your personal information
1. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
2. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy.
H. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
2. we use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website / tranotck users as they navigate the website / enable the use of a shopping cart on the website / improve the website’s usability / analyze the use of the website / administer the website / prevent fraud and improve the security of the website / personalize the website for each user / target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users / describe purpose(s);
4. Also see Google Privacy & Terms https://policies.google.com/technologies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies—for example:
1. in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” and then “Advanced”;
2. in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
3. in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Content settings,” and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer—for example:
1. in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
2. in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies,” and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
3. in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Clear browsing data,” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data.”
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.