Bigger Text Smaller Text Print Email Email Share
Canada
Movies & TVMovies & TV

Top 3 Johnny Depp Movies

My wife and I went on a Johnny Depp movie binge this last month, watching many of the movies he has starred in over the last 30 years.  We have decided our top 3 favorites from the ones we have watched so far: 1. Edward Scissorhands 
Released in 1990, we loved this movie for it’s strange but touching storyline and quirky character. Edward Scissorhands is an artificial man with scissors for hands who lives a life of loneliness. One day a woman meets him and introduces him to her world. Surprisingly touching and an atheistically excellent film. 
 2. Pirates of the Caribbean Films We are including all the pirates films as one nomination, otherwise the whole list might be these movies. Pirates of the Caribbean has such classic adventure storylines. The films are fun to watch and the character of Jack Sparrow is a comedic delight.  3. Transcendence This is one of my favorite sci-fi films. In Transcendence a desperate wife uploads her husband’s (played by Johnny Depp) consciousness into a computer to save him. Unsurprisingly things don’t go according to plan, and the movie explores big concepts of computer intelligence and how technology can effect so much of the world we live in.   We haven’t watched every Johnny Depp film yet (there’s a lot of them!), so what should we watch next? Let us know your favorite Johnny Depp films in the comments. 
0 0
Share facebook share twitter share Email whatsapp share
Loading   (Post a comment)
Order: Order by DateDate Order by RatingRating Order by PopularityPopularity