Bigger Text Smaller Text Print Email Email Share
United States
SportsSports

MMOEXP : Elden Ring is hard. If you make a mistake--a cliffside

Elden Ring is hard. If you make a mistake--a cliffside, a boss, a jump -- and you're bound to be and sent back to your previous Site of Grace. Death is inevitable. It might even be the reason. Dying is how you learn to face the seemingly unsolvable difficulty of restoring peace to those in the Lands Between, and become the Elden Lord. There will be a lot of deaths before that happens, and a fair few mods have appeared to make it easier. But, the one Elden Ring modder is rebelling and is making the entire game harder. "I believe I've come across about 4 or 5 'easy mods' of this type out on the internet," creator Silentverge02 told MMOexp via direct messages. "They all basically had the same idea that was '50 percent less enemy damage and health'. That's just a little unprofessional to me, I suppose." As was reported by PC Gamer, Silentverge02 released an unofficial mode for Elden Ring that alters certain aspects of the latest Souls-like from FromSoftware. This Prepare To Die mod, downloadable through Nexus Mods, does more than simply increase health and damage output. According to the mod's description, it bumps the stats of enemies like damage defence, defense, as well as resistances up to New Game Plus levels, and keeps other things such as health, focus points and stamina at the same. The AI of enemies is also a bit smarter with this mod, so they can hear and see your presence from a distance, search for you longer and harder after you've been eluded and will be able to spot you when you attempt to backstab. Its Prepare To Die mod makes other changes as well with a larger field of view, and limiting fast travel to cathedrals and churches, as well as altering New Game Plus to accommodate for the extra difficulty and enemy AI adjustments. In essence, the extremely difficult Elden Ring just got a significantly more difficult due to this mod. Great. In the description of the mod, Silentverge02 said they "got tired" of having easy modes populate Nexus Mods. Silentverge02 explained in messages to MMOexp that even though Elden Ring is enough of an experience already, they thought enemies AI is "lacking" and needed greater challenge than what the game provides. Much like a glutton who needs to be punished. "I'm not bashing those mods for easy mode or anything else," Sileventverge02 told us, "but it's just an effort to determine who will ruin the game the most quickly. I have no beef with any other modders for Elden Ring, and I am not averse to mods that are easy mode-like. I simply enjoy a challenge in everything I do, especially gaming. I'm the kind of person who, when playing a new game will increase the difficulty to max on the very first playthrough. Buy Elden Ring Runes,trade Elden Ring Runes for sale at MMOEXP with a cheap price,fast delivery and the best service.Don't hesitate,order Elden Ring Items now! Details:<a rel="nofollow" href="www.mmoexp.com/Elden-ring/Items.html">www.mmoexp.com/Elden-ring/Items.html</a>
0 0
Share facebook share twitter share Email whatsapp share
Loading   (Post a comment)
Order: Order by DateDate Order by RatingRating Order by PopularityPopularity